welcome
bolditalicsunderlinelinkstriked
rules:
1. -
2. -
3. -
this is my blog so get out if you hate me. byebye.
Monday, April 17, 2006
these few days, i spoke less to mr lok. well, that is a good sign, he won't be saying I'm annoying anymore. I don't even feel like talking much to him except asking questions related to english. I just feel so sick of him that's all. he was stronger than I thought he was. well, without talking to him i won't get privilledges because i remembered last time when I used to talk to him everyday, i got to know my marks in advance. oh well, i will just ask him using the straight forward method. learn from him I must but other than that, i won't care much about him. he is just my past and I have new things to look forward to. oh, today we had 2.4km and i got 17.9 minute.(the time may not be correct) i was quite contented with it. I don't understand POA and Maths, which are very good news to Adrian. After school I went with shu xian and she waited for kennard and we went to the market but kennard doesn't have money so we went home.
stitch said at 8:46 PM
the girl
rawr.
name: jiafeng
age: 18
lurves: stitch
hates: the world
zodiac: scorpio
PROFILE.
BLOG.
STUFF.
CONNECTIONS.