Thursday, October 19, 2006
sigh.. I just changed the blogskin because the previous one made me really angry >=. I think this blogskin made me angry again 'coz I can't put a tagboard there. Too bad for my friends, they can't tag me haha. It's ok though, I think I'm gona find another blogskin if I'm free. Today was just so boring. The teachers' talk were like 'this..that...and you got to....if not...and the rest was blah blah blah'. Won't bother to remember what they said, just a waste of time. I know my results already.. it's not good at all :(. I don't really like it. Tomorrow maybe Kendra will come to my house but chances are as good as me going to laiying's bowling -_-''. Really very tired nowadays...thank god tomorrow is a holiday. Oh well.. ya I think I'm gona continue reading the fan fic now ;)
stitch said at 9:28 PM