welcome
bolditalicsunderlinelinkstriked
rules:
1. -
2. -
3. -
this is my blog so get out if you hate me. byebye.
Monday, October 23, 2006
Ha ha.. today is another boring day. Actually I was supposed to meet Sarene at 6.45. I woke up at 6.30 and quickly rushed to change and brush my teeth. I flew down the flight of stairs haha. Made it in time ;). Anyway it's like no class or something. All the teachers are willing to let us do our own stuffs ^^ . After school I had that magnet design with Chuan ru.. I felt like sleeping. After that designing i had that stupid POA quizz. May wong spokes highly on us but in the end we didn't get any prize at all. SO embarrassing dam it. >.<>=( Tomorrow is a stupid holiday. I mean.. what's the difference between holiday and a normal school day? Well.. I can tell you that normal school day is fun 'coz at least I got to go out and get some fresh air AND if by luck i might see my lucky star ;) Holidays are the worst day of all. Sunday you had sunday blues, I don't know holidays.. what do we have? NOTHING.. during the holidays, we had nothing. Nothing to look up for except rotting. That's the least you can expect from holidays. *************************************************************
~~~There's nothing real between us, all of the things we did are lies~~~
stitch said at 10:01 PM
the girl
rawr.
name: jiafeng
age: 18
lurves: stitch
hates: the world
zodiac: scorpio
PROFILE.
BLOG.
STUFF.
CONNECTIONS.