Thursday, October 26, 2006
Today we gave the board to ms goh and ms goh was really touched. I learnt from ms goh that mr fuad was leaving. I was shocked of course and in my mind those sentences keep runing through :" why didn't i even greet him when i saw him in the morning? I didn't have the chance to talk to him at all for 2 whole years!" At that point of time i really hated myself for being so shy about talking to him. Shuxian told me to say my last words to him. Oh ya btw i.. cried lol. It may seem funny but it really hurts. I was calmed down by shuxian and she told me i have to say something to him now before i nvr get the chance. I grabbed this chance and with the help of ms goh, i finally got the chance to talk to him. Ms goh called him out and it was so long. In the end he came. Before that i tot he wasn't coming because he was trying to avoid me again. He walked dam fast and i was blushing when i saw him. He looked surprised when he open the door and asked 'did somebody wants to talk to me?" All hands pointing me and i said 'it was me'. I asked him whether he is busy and he said erm no. Then he asked me to say what i want to say and i did. 'i heard that you are going so i want to wish you good luck thats all.' Mr fuad said something like ' can u come inside? i want to talk to you personally.' i said ok but i still sat there. second time he said and i went to him. He said 'can you come inside the staff room because i'm quite busy. I went in and he asked me again what is it u want to say to me. I repeated and he said 'wait, how did u know i was leaving?' I said 'i heard it from my friends.' MF: oh.. ok. He stepped back and said 'come don't be shy' I went and he asked me the same qns again! I repeated and he said 'oh~ thats nice of you thank you very much." He then said 'so, is there anything else you want to tell me?' I told him while figeting 'well.. you know we are neighbours and erm.. its like we always see each other but we never say hi or something u know?' Mr fuad began to explained 'yap i know.. because whenever i see you..you don't seem to be wanting to say hi or something..' I said 'same! haha. You are always so strict looking when you are walking' His reply was 'ya i know i looked a bit strict normally. o ya btw i recieved your card' I said ' then you got keep or not! haha' He said "ya i of course i kept it~" I knew he would keep it haha. We talked for more than 5 minutes. I kept looking directly at him 'coz i wanted to remember his face. Today was the first time i dared look directly into his eyes. Seriously i didn't expect him to be so polite just like that time in the lift. He knew about me..... He told me 'well.. it happened before so.. don't worry about it. don't be embarrassed.' That was the opposite of what i would have heard from most of the other teachers. He's really nice, thoughtful and understanding. Anway he wont' give me his contact number. That's probably it. MF: i hope we will have a chat next time we meet. He said as he went to open the door for me. I was at the back of him saying ' i hope i'll you soon.' He even went out of the door and said ' me too yap.' i said bye and he went off and said bye. haha. Anyway i came back an hour ago delivering the card to mr fuad. I spent the night doing for him. When i went to his house i saw someone sleeping on the sofa. I tot she was MF's mum. It proves out it was mr fuad alone. His house was beautifully decorated. I called him and knocked on his door for quite a long time without any success. His door was opened 90 degrees from the ground. TV was on and no light was switched accept for the kitchen. He was wearing singlet and short pants. wow he has muscles lol. Didn't expect him to open his door. he woke up and said 'oh!' while heading towards me. He said 'sorry i didn't expect you to be here. oh~ u got a card for me isiit?' i gave him the card through the small gap in the gate. He scanned through and said 'oh thank you~' Appologised to him for using green pen but he said 'oh, it's ok don't worry i will spend some time reading it. I will just have to screw my eyes a little bit.' I asked him why he opened the door while sleeping he told me 'i didn't expect you to be here and the breeze is so nice' Anyway had a short chat and he said 'oh ya.. ok good night'. I said back the same too and went off. I'm so tired now. At least i got to talk to him before he leaves school anyway. I'M SO HAPPY ! Oh ya i gave mr koh the card and he said thanks for it. I told him not to lose it haha and he said he won't. :)
stitch said at 11:28 PM