Saturday, October 28, 2006
Well.. Today was really boring. I'm so miserable. I will try not to think of those bad things. Thinking back about the past, I felt really really sad. The music i'm hearing now makes the atmosphere even worst. I liked him since sec 1. After a few lessons with him, i knew he was different from the rest of the teachers. Later, i found out that he was living the same block as me. I was delighted of course and my feelings deepened... From that day on.. I was always looking at my watch to see if it was time to walk down the stairs. I really enjoyed walking down the stairs and wishing that i would bump into him or something. In class, I asked him questions about the subject merely to hear his voice. Even though he was strict in class, he can really be friendly outside. Sec 1 passed just like that.. Holidays came and there was one time I met him at the voideck and we were going into the lift. Inside the lift, I asked him qns and he answered. The lift opened and he walked towards the stairs going down. He stopped halfway just to ask me 'shall we go down together?' He is so polite... After the holidays, i wanted to talk to him but found that i could not because his face looks so strict. I couldn't muster my courage and talk to him. Everytime I see him, my heart skipped a beat. Finally I gave up trying to say hi to him.... Sigh.. time passed so fast. This year, mr lok told us it's either mrs sim or mr fuad going to teach us english next year. But after that mr lok told us again that mr fuad maybe won't be our english teacher. At that time i had no idea. Now, I know why... and i still can't accept the fact... I just have to keep telling myself at least he remembers me =)
stitch said at 6:08 PM