welcome
bolditalicsunderlinelinkstriked
rules:
1. -
2. -
3. -
this is my blog so get out if you hate me. byebye.
Friday, October 20, 2006
yap! finally i can put a tagboard here. haha i tot the tagboard thing got a problem when the problem lies in me. Going out later in the afternoon. Just don't understand why the uncle loves to come so much to 'help' my mom do the house 'renovation'. So noisy! plus i can't get out and have a proper bath!. WHY didn't my mum tell me earlier that he is coming so i can get up extremely early to get prepared???! I wonder what today will be: boring or exciting. I'm so dam bored. Ah forget it... I will just try to do something to occupy my mind. ******************************************************Haha, just came back from Vivian's house. It was quite fun, we laugh and played. I also found out something which made me really mad with anger. There was one person... really really fat plus disgusting and looks like a monkey. I shall just name that person 'baboon'. Baboon told my best friend not to tell me something. The worst thing was..that thing hasn't got anything to do with baboon you know? It only concerns my best friend. Since she is my best friend, why can't she tell me and only need to tell her alone? Is baboon a VIP or something? I don't understand. I can only guess the reason for that is Baboon wants to make herself unique. I'm just going to tell her this : nothing can stop me from knowing my best friend's things. I have the right to know more than Baboon. Just because she has the things I don't process doesn't mean that she has won the fight. I process the things she doesn't have and she will nvr get it in a million years. Baboon's face sucks a lot in case u all don't know. I have only just noticed it. SHE SUCKS! DON'T PRETEND TO BE INNOCENT. DON'T ACT LIKE YOU ARE VERY PRETTY!. You know.. sometimes i see her wear those tight fit clothing I feel like PUKING!. JUST SUCKS AND DOESN'T SUIT HER OKAY?!!!
stitch said at 11:47 AM
the girl
rawr.
name: jiafeng
age: 18
lurves: stitch
hates: the world
zodiac: scorpio
PROFILE.
BLOG.
STUFF.
CONNECTIONS.