Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Haha, it's been a long time since i last updated this blog. Anyway today i have the mood to blog so im blogging now =] Today, went out with shuxian to JE then.. we saw that couple! Those were our game instructors! We were like OMG.. because they have children too.. so shocking. But never mind. Things which you don't believe can really happen. Bought cheese hot dogs and Otah. The otahs weren't nicely done but the board says that store is the best store -_-'' Came back at around 8pm ++ Really bored. I'm planning to do something hehe.. I scared later cannot liao so must do it as soon as possible.. At home.. also nothing to do .. just on the laptop and play play, chat chat then at night.. off it and go bed zzzZZZZzzzZZZzz... haha. Life is miserable..without..** Next year i duno how i am going to cope with it. Hopefully our maths teacher is ms jane. I'm gona pray for it to happen. If not her then sigh.... cry lor lol -_-'' Seriously, I don't know what im gona do tomorrow. Lol come to think of it.. i have no plans at all for the holidays. sigh.... ok this is today ;)
stitch said at 9:26 PM