Sunday, November 26, 2006
Haha, today, went with vivian to Plaza Sing'. Vivian helped me pick a shirt long sleeve one lol she helpped me buy it [must pay back of course lol nvr bring wallet :P] . It was nice lol white in colour. Then walk walk, see see then eat Long John Silver. Then walk walk the whole area.. there isn't much to see anyway. [So many shops but all not nice one] We changed to habour front lol. On our way to board the train, i saw a pretty girl.. i didn't dare to look at her just in case she is one of the Ah Lians. Vivian then told me that girl is Jasmine lol. I was of course shocked! wow, so coincident~ I mustered the courage to go up to her and say 'hello!' She looked up and was a bit shocked to see me? yeah, but she greeted me back ^^ [so cool!] She was all the while doing her make up -_-'''. I talked to vivian about *ahem*. I forgot who suggested to take a picture with her. In the end I went up to her and said 'can i take a photo with you??? Her reply was : 'ok sure~' After me, Vivian then had the courage to take a photo with her. hahax then the train stopped at habour front and we went to the door, waiting for it to open. She was also dropping at habour! haha! SO coincident~ Anyway, i asked her 'where u going?' she said 'vivo' lol i said 'orh......~' [I dragged until very long lol!] That vivian took a picture of her back view! so naughty! lol. She is soooo pretty! Prettier than the TV one! aww~ =] Ok, that's it for today then we walked around vivo and habour front and thats it, went home! hehex
stitch said at 9:01 PM