Monday, November 06, 2006
Today is my birthday and I'm now officially 15! haha. Happy birthday to me! ^^ My mum did not even buy me anything. Just noddles with 2 eggs and that's all. She wanted to give me money but i turned her down as it has no meaning at all. Yesterday when my dad wants to buy cake, she just said 'oh, there's no need to buy such an expensive cake. We can just buy her a piece of cake. 1-4, 1-4 [in chinese] only.' I really really was angry at that time. She's so selfish! All she cares about is her stupid room and that's it. FINE since you're are like this then let it be. I don't even want to care about it. Ya.. today is my birthday so what? it just seems like a perfectly normally day for me. But I'm very happy because my friends all greeted me happy birthday! :D yap yap. I think about 10 people did that. I LOVE THEM SOO MUCH. I don't know why, i suddenly had this feeling of guilt. And that feeling was back again... i missed .... haha but nevermind, i'm going to watch cyril takayama again to forget the sorrow. Soon, i will learn to forget it. Sigh... I'm bored. OK... i'm going to stop here! ^^ gona watch videos again.
stitch said at 7:20 PM