Monday, December 25, 2006
Hohoho~ Merry Christmas! ah just hours ago, i went to steamboat then after the steamboat, i joined my dad and bro. I did one very silly thing. I forgot to bring my Ez lin card! omg.. so shocking. But nvm my dad brought it for me ^^ Ah, in the morning, we ate Turkey. First time eating lmao. Nice of course but couldn't eat finish! so big!!!~ nvm save for tmr. I wished my friends merry christmas... and i wished one special person also hahax. He may not return my greeting but its ok... i dun mind T.T Just very sad.. school going to reopen soon. Then.. those memories will be back! argh don't say anymore. I can't watch the show Love Actually! my god.. its a nice show anyway.. coz i was watching my francis show hehe ^^ k done for today~
stitch said at 1:05 AM