Saturday, December 09, 2006
Today, went out with vivian to IMM. We walked around and around and we saw bob the builder and power rangers! HAHA. Then we walk walk walk and we saw the niu nai poster! it says is 5pm then we went upstairs to book a place. we waited for like 1 hour? wth.. made us wait so long for him. BUT!-it's worth it haha. he is soo handsome and cool. He dances to the beat! omg omg omg... he is a real dancer man! coool! ok then went home. It was 7pm already.. I took the jurong east bus and then took mrt. by the time it was 7.23 lol. I had to rush back of course. I walked briskly and went home by 7.30pm SHARP! i went to switch on the TV and well.. the show started already. I can't believe it.. normally the show won't start exactly... this time well.. lol i don't know why they are so kan choing. but nvm.. if i have the time i will watch the encore lol. I watch because there is somebody mah! hehe!
stitch said at 11:07 PM