welcome
bolditalicsunderlinelinkstriked
rules:
1. -
2. -
3. -
this is my blog so get out if you hate me. byebye.
Monday, January 01, 2007
Yesterday, i forgot to say something. I wanted to thank kendra for being suan-ed always by me ^^ and not getting angry. Everytime i see her face i feel like laughing. hehe Together, we made a great team!!! kendra, i LOVE you kendra! hehe. OK now for BAYBEE~ She is a very understanding girl hahax. she can joke and her english is PRO man hehe. i have to thank her because she is always giving in whenever we quarrelled. :P i LOVE baybeee~ ok then now for shuxian. I have to thank her for joking with me. When ever we see ppl with funny features, we would laugh like mad hahaha!!!! yea whenever me and baybeee got into a fight or something she will be there for us! ^^ i LOVE you shuxian!Ok, today is new year and I'm here to wish all of the people out there a 'HAPPY NEW YEAR'. Let's start afresh. Today, went to cut hair wif ying ying~ We couldn't decide on which shop to go but finally we went to the other one. We thought is $12 in the end is $15. Not bad, the lady did as she was told. Now, i look like strawberry lol. After cutting my hair the lady said '$19' i was like 'WA! i only bring $13 le siao bo.' then i told her 'er i go call my father first for money' Then i say 'er, i tot is $12 there' her reply was 'oh we count from $12 onwards one.' she double checked the list and finally said 'it is $15 sorry' lol heng heng my hair not that long. HENG ying ying brought $17 so she lent me $2. lol duno when i return her. Ok i took 282 to my house and i crossed over the road lazily. I lifted my head and found to my surprise, a RAINBOW! omg. Rainbow makes me think of Triumph in the skies . haha I took out my fone and, without hesitation, took a photo of it. I don't care if any body thinks i'm crazy of what. I just want to capture that beautiful moment for my memory. When i went home, joeyee told me there is a rainbow n asked me to look outside to see if there's any. I went to the window thinking I won't see it as there would be some buildings blocking my way. I saw a quarter of the rainbow. The rainbow seemed to look brighter and brighter. The more i looked, the more i think the rainbow looks more obvious. here are the pictures.
This is the first shot.
And this is my second shot. The difference isn't big. But in real life, this one looks brighter and more obvious.
This is the one i took near my house. The bigger one. So big rite? heheAfter this i was bored and turned to my right and saw the sunset. It looks beautiful so i took it. 
And this one is taken after a few mins. See the difference? hehe
This one is not relevant. I took this yesterday night haha. It looks really beautiful in real life. ok DONE!
stitch said at 11:18 PM
the girl
rawr.
name: jiafeng
age: 18
lurves: stitch
hates: the world
zodiac: scorpio
PROFILE.
BLOG.
STUFF.
CONNECTIONS.