Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Hey yo! haha today was alright. Hm.. we met at 6.30 but KENDRA was late lol but nevermind, we went to eat our breakfast. Baybee and I ate the duck noodle while kendra... erm seriously I have no idea what is that called. But - I saw one egg ^____^ Then.. we went to mark our attendence and went up to the canteen. Sat down and we were like busy finding vocabs that were burried deep inside our brains haha. Then we saw some quite nice phrases like: 'death was in front of my door step', 'moon going up the sky and nestled itself among the stars' and 'silence weighed heavily in the air'. Those were nice but of course we found some other nice words too haha. shall not post about them as I have forgotten most of them already =] Oh yes. I must say the english papers were not bad. Paper 1 section A I did question 5. It's about the suspicious looking parcel. Hehe! The story plot was not that good as I didn't have time to think too much about it... then section B lol this one is funny. They said I have to Persuade the committee and show that I am Enthusiastic in that stupid Programme. So I said I know how to clean the floor and clean the window panels. Then... I wrote something like : if you dun let me participate, it is your lost. lol! I think the examiners would think I wanna boast about myself. Paper 2 was somewhat easier than our Prelims. But guess this time I'm gona do well in passage rather than in my summary. Don't know how I got so high for Prelims either. lol it's that summary that pulled me up for Prelims. Anyway yea.. coudn't think of something else to say so.. yea cya~
stitch said at 5:44 PM