Monday, December 10, 2007
Hey im back to blog again lol. too bo liao since baybee isn't online! her dad wants to use the com so.. here i am =D shit! i forgot what i wanted to blog dam.. Ah.. yes yes! I wanted to say... my mum isn't going to fly to a#$%ica on 12th.. instead, it has been changed to 18th! It is such a coincident isn't it? Hopefully, i can send her off hehex. I'm really going to miss her. zzz why am i saying that now! haha Maybe, a few weeks after she is gone, i won't even say a single thing about missing her. We were eating just now and suddenly my dad said something about coffee. He wanted to say Starbucks has good coffee. But he had a bad memory so he said 'Starbean has good coffee' LOL! starbean! so cute~ And this M.B also very funny. Frm anime he can say until animal. he said 'so what animal do you draw?' LOL i see already i laughed out loud. Oh, before i forgot i want to say something about smelly feet. Yesterday, baybee went wif this aunty. I got seperated from her, so wasn't with her yeah. Then they were changing and taking out the stocking and etc. After they took out their stockings the aunty smelt something out of place lol. Upon smelling the perfect 'aroma' the aunty said 'actually i very tired ah. want to go home sleep, now i suddenly awake liao, long2 ma3 jing1 shen2!' hahah! she said those in chinese and it was really funny! Then baybee also smelt it and thought it must be the aunty pretending to avoid attention so she faster walk away. Hahaha! omg.. have you all ever heard of Hong Kong feet? Now i think i know how the smell is already lmao very nice, its even better than smelly beancurd. I was pretty shocked to find quite a lot of the staffs have this feet problem. LOL. I think the aunty very poor thing... got the feet problem. She has two choices: hang it outside to let the sun kill the smell or throw it away. But.. it's needless to say which one she has to choose. hoho just look at the weather these few days! Rain rain and rain! Haiz.. i guess the shoes would just have to go.. =[ Yea and i just can't tolerate the smell of onions! My mum just hung those stupid round things outside my room! The smell of rotting onions.. i dont' know how long i have to take it before she takes it down~ I'm soo happy cuz M.B replied! LOL actually he replied long ago in the morning just that i didn't bother to take a look. I was afraid i might get disappointed again =[ Yep tmr im going out with baybee!!!! We go pah1 toh1! ^____^ gona watch enchanted omg! i wanted to watch it ever since it was out in the cinemas! I just didn't have the time dam it hahax. ok im gona go now bye!
stitch said at 9:22 PM