welcome
bolditalicsunderlinelinkstriked
rules:
1. -
2. -
3. -
this is my blog so get out if you hate me. byebye.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Oh god.. im having a slight headache now. I wonder what's up wif my head. So today is a thursday eh? currently at home playing games. chatting wif emo now really is emo liao lor she. lmao. I dont' know what to say omg. I am craving for Ice Creams. I believe ice creams make one happy.But how can i make others happy? I duno.. aiya i duno la the 'aroma' is giving me the headache! wtf. It's like no matter where i hide, i could still smell it. woo so cool eh? I noticed the kitchen area is the place where the source of smell comes frm. But!-i couldn't find it. fed up.so yesterday my dad was saying 'look there is a fog..sure is frm indonesia one' i tot it might be true so i agreed to it. But today still got and i see eh? like no fog ley. want to bluff who sia. Now all my clothes and towels are smelt of that fucking 'aroma'. duno where my mum hides the thing. i swear im gona find it and throw it away! I'm soo lazy nowadays wth.. my eyes are closing maybe its due to the lack of oxygen in the choroid? wahaha talking nonsense. ok la im offff! byee~
stitch said at 4:29 PM
the girl
rawr.
name: jiafeng
age: 18
lurves: stitch
hates: the world
zodiac: scorpio
PROFILE.
BLOG.
STUFF.
CONNECTIONS.