Friday, September 10, 2010
today wake up late hoho! Sleep till shiok then wake up.. hmmm went out wif sy and joyce today for pool session, I brought my bro along then can 2V2 lmao~
haiz today not fun one lor.. I can't shoot the bloody balls in!!! Once or twice I got the ball in only =[ so sad one...nevetheless, it feels good when I get the ball in! I wanna go again haha!! And since sy is new, we only pay half the amt only yay~ =]after tat, it was still early so decided to go watch movie.. Haha went JP but tickets for 'Grown Ups'. It was not bad actually lmao quite funny! bought tickets le, dine in pizza hut hoho~ after movie, went home.. Very fed up wif msn cuz they blocked my account lor! Zzzzzz haiz if this continues, I might have to create a new account sia.... Sian ah.. =[ anw, tmr is a holiday and tat means dear no work!! =D happy happy! We're going out! I hope he gets to recon~ ok go sleep now liao!
stitch said at 1:23 AM